I recently completed a Burt Goldman Hypnovision Certification Workshop, and am proud to say that I am now certified as a Consulting Hypnotist and a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. But I learned so much more than just hypnosis from Burt, who has been developing holistic modalities for over 50 years.
New skills include new techniques for: PTSD, Phobias, Stress, Smoking, Weight Loss, Past-Life Regression & more…..
Springtime in Chinese Medicine
Springtime is “Wood” in Chinese 5 elements theory. It follows “Water” (or Winter). During winter, we slowed down, took time to think, planted “seeds” for what we wanted in the future. Now it’s time to let those seeds start to rise up from the earth and flower. It’s a time to act! It’s also a great time to detox, and take care of yourself (i.e. “spring cleaning” your body/mind/spirit).
Letting Go of Old Anger
At this time of year, it’s particularly good to release pent up anger, and one good way to do this is as follows:
1. Stand with legs apart and planted.
2. Raise arms high above head, with palms facing you, crossed at wrist, and hands
3. Tighten muscles and feel your power; and inhale deeply from nose like you’re
smelling a rose.
4. Now as you exhale through mouth (like blowing out a candle), quickly and
powerfully uncross arms and bring them down to sides, while opening fists.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 above, two more times